Thursday, March 10, 2011

How do I begin...

Like any thing we do daily, including making this minestrone, we are most familiar with how it should look.

If it looks unusual,
If it smells unusual,
If it tastes unusual,
If something doesn't sit right,

Then, talk to somebody and get an explanation. This minestrone just needs more cooking time, by the way!

 Yes, most of our health issues start way in our forties and fifties. We just ignore them. We think that the anomaly will just go away.

Write that anomaly down and get yourself to the doctor.  Let him/her tell you that it is nothing.

But I have no time!
I have no money!
I have more important things to do!

Get going to the doctor. Nothing is more important than your health.

(p.s. I will return to post once a week or so. You can visit me more often at my other blogs which I recovered. Yeahhhh! My main blog is http://sixtyfivewhatnow.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. you're a good woman to encourage our health :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal, our health is all we really have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many stories I've heard about people not heeding their instincts, not getting annual exams, not recognizing when they were too stressed out, too tired.

    Our bodies are machines that need good fuel and good maintenance, and they give us plenty of signals when something isn't going well.

    ReplyDelete