Thursday, March 17, 2011

At the end of the day...

I hardly ever thought of growing old when I was young.
Dah....
We only miss things when they are gone.
Sure...
Holding our image to the ideal self of youth is unwise.
Ah....
But, living well, at any age is doable.

And that's the focus of this blog, more so than my old blog. 
This blog is about focusing on living well today.

So, take an inventory of what's great in your life Now.
Go on, list five things.
I'll start:

1. I look great in this picture, a casual day, a respite during the Southern Cal holiday. Same pic on Facebook.)

2. I feel great. Nothing hurts.

3. All my systems are go.

4. I have a wonderful meal planned for today, St. Patrick's and Italy's 150 years Celebration.  If you are curious, visit me at my cooking blog, lovingrealfood.blogspot.com/

5. I feel loved and cared for.

And lastly, I feel appreciative of your visits, your sharing with me. So, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, i feel fairly well, sore tho - i have a sane mind, i can express myself through art and writing, I have a loving husband, and I can dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I finally have the windows open.
    2. I am working from home today and loving that.
    3. I am dreaming.
    4. I love my husband.
    5. I am healthy.

    ReplyDelete